“The toughest paths lead to the best destinations”
Those of us who’ve progressed career paths for decades are well aware of the exponential fragility of today’s processes. Consensus today will be replaced next year, next month, tomorrow.
Experience provides better tools for embracing change and maximising new opportunities.
Often congratulated for ‘thinking outside the box’, my position is better described as, a man with a very large box within which is a great deal of valuable and interesting content.
25 years: I've been around the block a few times
Being able to instinctively know at a glance as to whether everything is 'right', is an attribute of experience. There are many exit pages, many hearty attempts but very few Gems.
An in-depth knowledge of UI/UX creative design, brand recognition, use of language, use of data, permission marketing, marketing automation, demand generation and successful call to action techniques, enable me to fully analyse effectiveness. A different class of website reviewer.
So... What does a Senior Digital Strategist do?
Some of my responsibilities
• Developing strategic plans for organisations who are enhancing or adapting to digital transformation
• Reviewing existing client activity and performance to inform recommendations and goals
• Leading client facing interactions including calls, meetings, presentations and workshops
• Creating and iterating campaign plans, research and website functional requirements
• Supporting clients and colleagues on campaign tactics and digital best practice
• Identifying and shaping audience insights that shape clients’ digital objectives
• Conducting competitive analysis, including sector and channel trends and insights
• Devise best tracking, strategy and reporting processes
• Ensure learnings and best practice are shared across the digital team
• Input to client strategy & insight, including new business, projects or innovation functions
Skills & Experience• Direct experience of large digital strategy, web build and transformation projects
• Experience in strategy, planning, research and results
• Digital and Integrated Agency experience
• Excellent communication, collaboration and influencing skills
• Exemplary English language, plus a basic understanding of Cyrillic - Russian, Bulgarian
• Ability to deal with key stakeholders across internal teams and external partners
• Self-motivated and happy taking the initiative to drive projects forward
• Enjoys working as part of team... Likeable and positive
• A diligent, disciplined work ethic and the ability to meet tight deadlines
• Able to design, build and deploy complete websites
• Development of complex CRM systems
• Transforming the diabolical into working solutions
If you have an interesting or challenging project that requires a Senior Digital Strategist, go to my order form and select 'Lets talk Digital Strategy'.